Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation and health care.
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Sales Manager. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
Net Driven helps small businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design. Now part of the Internet Brands family, we are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to help our clients see greater visibility and online marketing success. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that emphasizes collaboration and teamwork, join our Customer Results Team!
Net Driven’s SEO Analyst will focus on the development, execution, and evaluation of SEO strategies and tactics employed in our client portfolio. This role requires experience in both on-site and off-site search engine optimization techniques, as well as a passion for following industry best-practices. The SEO Analyst will work closely with content writers, other SEO Analysts, and Local Directory Specialists in the optimization of client websites to achieve sustainable results.
- Development of SEO strategies to improve client performance in their respective markets.
- On-site search engine optimization, including but not limited to keyword research, copywriting and editing, meta tags, navigation structure, etc.
- Using in-house and third party SEO tools to analyze, report on, and maximize client results.
- Analysis of website history, KPIs, and client feedback to develop action plans and solutions.
- Configuration, support, and management of reporting tools, including Google Analytics.
- Configuration and use of Google Search Console, Bing webmaster Tools, and similar.
- Making updates and changes to client websites in a CMS environment.
- Providing feedback to clients on SEO best practices and strategies.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and search engine developments.
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience with practical working knowledge of ethical SEO practices – emphasis in local SEO a plus.
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or other third-party tools for SEO analysis and reporting.
- Experience using Google Search Console and/or Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Experience using CMS systems for content uploading, edits, or modification.
- Understanding of SEO-friendly site architecture and technical optimizations.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and website pixels/tagging – structured data markup and Google Tag Manager a plus.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully collaborate in a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or Salesforce is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.
LOCATION: Scranton, PA