Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, 401K, and health care.
Net Driven, a Scranton-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Director of Internet Marketing. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner quickly grew to become the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
Net Driven helps small businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design. We are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
The Director of Internet Marketing will build and maintain a talented team of internet marketing professionals that provide fulfillment of all client website and strategic marketing deliverables. You will be responsible for helping team members achieve key performance goals and objectives through a blend of coaching, organization, time management, and strategic planning. Additionally, you will be responsible for the digital marketing results of Net Driven’s website platform and associated products.
You will also work closely with other teams and organizational leadership in developing strategies to optimize client performance, improve satisfaction, address questions or concerns, or communicate success. This role operates in a fast-paced, technology-based environment that requires a commitment to keeping up with industry best practices. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader who takes initiative, seeks continuous development, and is passionate about helping independent businesses thrive online.
- Manage and lead digital operations including but not limited to Front End Web developers and designers, SEO Analysts, Copywriters, Search Engine Marketing Specialists, Social Media Specialists, and Local Directory Specialists
- Foster a customer-centric fulfillment culture that focuses on continuous improvement, accountability, planning, and execution
- Represent the interests of fulfillment team members and job functions in Leadership, software development, product, business development, and administrative meetings
- Monitor service level agreements (SLAs), work queues, and other key functional analytics to ensure that client deliverables are being met appropriately
- Develop and refine fulfillment processes within the Customer Results Team to ensure business goals and objectives are met
- Strategically plan and execute process improvements, workflows, and efficiency initiatives in accordance with organization KPIs
- Coach and develop team members through regular team meetings, one-on-ones, and performance reports
- Responsible for the online marketing performance of the Net Driven website platform and customer base, which includes both franchises and small independent automotive businesses throughout North America
- Educate and coach team members across the organization on online marketing best practices, trends, and developments
- Liaise with accounting and billing teams to budget and reconcile third party vendor fees, including advertising spend
- Collaborate with development and product teams to design, produce, fulfill, deploy, and evaluate products and platform enhancements
- Design and implement new hire and ongoing employee training plans
- Work closely with business development, account management, and sales teams on managing and fulfilling online marketing expectations as part of new client acquisition, customer retention, and industry relationship management
- Manage third-party vendor relationships that facilitate the successful fulfillment of Net Driven’s internet marketing offerings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing direct reports
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and listening skills
- Rich knowledge of digital marketing best practices for social media, search marketing, search engine optimization, and reputation management
- Passion for digital marketing and exposure to multiple disciplines in search and social
- Ability to successfully create effective, goal-driven strategies working directly with decision makers within the organization
- Deep understanding of and experience using data, analytics, and reporting to drive planning and digital marketing strategy
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills including a demonstrated ability to establish and nurture effective relationships with internal and external partners
- Capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS) and other website platforms and how they contribute to online marketing performance
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Experience working with local SMBs or automotive a plus, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system a plus, but not required
- Certifications in Google Ads and Google Analytics preferred