Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Software QA Intern. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
The Software QA Intern will be helping our organization create test documentation and execute QA testing on a project to upgrade our web platform. This position will get to work directly with our knowledgeable, talented software development team while gaining valuable hands-on experience.
- Document user stories and test cases for existing functionality
- Execute test cases
- Collaborate with software development team on finding and fixing bugs
- Help verify production rollout of upgraded platform
- Strong attention to detail, thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Working towards a degree a B.S. or M.S. in Information Sciences & Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Usability or related major
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of software usability
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile user stories
- Knowledge of industry software QA processes