Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, 401K, and health care.
Compensation: Base + Commission
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Sales Manager. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
Net Driven helps small businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design.
We are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
Net Driven’s Sales Manager will build and maintain a sales team to develop strong relationships with prospective clients. In addition, you will be responsible for training and facilitating the continuing education of your team to present online sales demonstrations of our data-driven software tools and marketing services. You will also be responsible for driving your team’s sales to hit corporate goals. The ideal candidate is a high energy self-starter with a bias for action and a focus on results.
The position operates in a fast-paced, technology-based environment. The Sales Manager will work with company leadership to develop and implement long-range strategic sales plans and execute on those plans. In addition to providing high-level strategy, you will provide leadership, taking initiative and effectively executing to ignite and manage rapid revenue growth.
This role is considered an invaluable member of the sales team and must have the vision and drive to succeed in a double-digit growth environment.
- Foster a customer-centric sales culture with the following elements: results orientation, healthy competition, accountability, continuous improvement, superior product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals by managing sales activity according to agreed market development strategy.
- Actively manage individual staff funnels, activity, and sales results.
- Build a best practice culture where new and innovative ideas are being considered and tested.
- Infuse fun and achievement into the sales team.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately.
- Keep abreast of current market trends and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Coach, develop, and maximize production of sales professionals through regular team meetings and weekly one-on-ones.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel required once per quarter
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years sales leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience operating within and leading a sales culture of accountability
- Demonstrated track record as strong sales trainer and developer of people.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and lead an organized, effective sales process.
- Experience selling B2B
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Must be innovative, persuasive, driven, and energetic
- Must have a track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Must have an interest or passion in online marketing, technology, SEO, social media, or website analytics
- Technology/Automotive experience preferred
- Call center success in senior/leadership position a plus
- A mix with both larger training focused organizations and smaller entrepreneurial companies
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM