Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, 401K, and health care.
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Quality Assurance Analyst II. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
Net Driven helps small businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design. We are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
Net Driven’s IT – Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst will test features within existing software modules and provide support for future software projects. You will be expected to work directly with other stakeholders to plan and execute test efforts for different products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in software quality assurance, experience in web-based technologies and testing, a background in software/web development, and meticulous attention to detail. Strong test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must.
- Daily coordination of testing activities with the Software development Manager and development team.
- Planning, creating, and documenting testing/test cases for projects.
- Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Identifying and communicating risk and risk mitigation strategies.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis and debugging issues.
- Participates in production deployments, verifying patches and bug fixes in production environment.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or similar technology major from an accredited four-year university or equivalent experience is a must.
- 2-3 years of software quality assurance experience is a must.
- Experience testing websites, SaaS, or web-based technologies.
- Strong organization skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue.
- Strong documentation and communication skills within a team environment.
- Experience creating test cases and testing documentation with or without requirements/specifications.
- Experience with T-SQL and relational databases.
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Assembla, Bugzilla, etc.), Windows and Mac OSX.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Visio) and Google Drive.
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- Experience with compatibility, security, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, or stress testing is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, keyword and data driven automation, source control (GIT, SVN, etc.) and object-oriented software development/programming is a plus.