Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation, 401K, and health care.
About the position:
The Social Media Specialist requires an understanding of marketing brands with social media. The Specialist should possess a balanced creative and analytical mind capable of leveraging technology to build communities and grab the attention of a targeted audience. This position is responsible for day-to-day execution of client social media campaigns. In addition, the Specialist will research and identify social media best practices and trends, as well as provide community insights that will be used to hone and improve client campaigns and programs.
- Researching and creating custom content for multiple social media channels.
- Curating industry resources that may be of interest to multiple social media audiences.
- Management and execution of the day-to-day social media presences for clients on various social media sites.
- Development and management of editorial calendars and posting schedules.
- Creation and optimization of client social media profiles.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of client social media accounts; preparation of monthly reports to team/clients on predetermined metrics.
- Use online listening, supplemental research and daily community learning to provide insights for brand reputation management.
- Educating teams within our organization, our clients, and external stakeholders on social media best practices.
- Creation and management of paid social ad campaigns.
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, advertising, marketing, communications, or other related field(s).
- Hands-on experience managing multiple client campaigns on multiple social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, etc..
- Passion for community management and understanding of social media best practices.
- Experience with creating and managing Facebook ad campaigns.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong editorial judgment and writing ability.
- Must be able to quickly craft compelling copy that drives social media engagement.
- Must be up to date with current trends in social media and be personally active in the space.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or Salesforce is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and references to Mandy Pennington, Director of Internet Marketing at [email protected]
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Net Driven:
Net Driven®, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of websites and internet marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Net Driven®’s mission is to drive sales results for your business using internet marketing solutions. We focus only on the automotive industry including tire dealers, auto repair shops, auto body shops, used car dealers and auto parts retailers. It is our mission to drive sales results for your business using online marketing. In 2007 a few independent automotive dealers realized that a growing number of their customers were shopping online, but none of these dealers had an effective way to market to their consumers. The dealers decided to build their own solution to fill this need. They soon realized, however, that building the right web solution would cost too much for any independent dealer to afford, but was too important to be ignored. They decided to build a website solution for all independent automotive businesses and lease it at affordable prices and Net Driven® was born.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com