Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, 401K, vacation and health care
Net Driven® is North America’s leading provider of results-oriented digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Our mission is to create and support the best customer experience in the most efficient way possible. It’s not only our mission to drive sales results to independent businesses using the Internet, it’s the reason we were founded.
The role of Search Engine Marketing Specialist will be focused on the successful management, optimization, and operation of pay-per-click marketing campaigns on behalf of our client portfolio. This position requires experience and a high comfort level with managing multiple online marketing campaigns, reporting and analytics, and continuously staying on top of industry trends and best practices. Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting estimates, forecasts, and developing a portfolio of PPC accounts through Google Ads.
- Analyzing and interpreting clicks, conversion data, budget and ROI.
- Ensuring optimal campaign performance.
- Creating and analyzing campaign landing pages and advise on possible improvements.
- Overseeing day-to-day optimization and management of campaigns.
- Assisting accounting with billing and account reconciliation.
- Preparation of management reports and campaign outlines.
- Provide feedback and offer recommendations for improving current processes and PPC product offerings.
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Working in tandem with Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs) on client troubleshooting and retention efforts.
- Developing proposals and working with our Sales, CRM, and Business Development teams to acquire new PPC accounts.
- Implementing tools and technology that advance overall PPC progress for Net Driven.
- Achieving a targeted ROI and performance metrics for all client accounts. Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years managing multiple search engine marketing campaigns in an agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with interests and emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising or related field(s).
- In-depth knowledge of pay-per-click marketing best practices, strategies, tools, and tactics.
- Experience with PPC reporting and analytics.
- Current Google Ads certifications.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or Salesforce is a plus, but not a requirement.