Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation and health care
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a fast growing digital marketing company based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and servicing automotive dealers across the United States and Canada. The position operates in a fast paced, technology based environment. You will have total responsibility for the client experience and retention of client accounts and the control and autonomy to help clients succeed in expected and unexpected ways.
Net Driven presently manages premier Internet-based solutions for the Automotive Industry exclusively.
- Total responsibility as primary liaison between Net Driven and dealers in the United States and Canada.
- Communicate effectively and timely with clients about Net Driven’s products and features and the process that will be followed to deliver them.
- Assess, plan and execute product upsells
- Plan, schedule and execute client performance discussions within established time frames.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Fast learner who thrives on multi-tasking.
- Skilled at managing time/priorities based on company goals and objectives.
- 2 -5 years’ experience required.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media, website analytics.
- Must be a great communicator to contribute to and ensure high integrity and a highly productivity culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM software preferred.
- Technology/Automotive experience preferred.
- Call center success in senior/leadership position a plus.
Email resume to: [email protected] or message on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethclauss