Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation and health care.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is highly organized, adaptable, can problem solve, and is a good communicator. You will work closely with Net Driven team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. You will have responsibilities in submitting project plans, budgets and status reports. The position will report to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a high energy, self-starter, who has proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports b gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of forma project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience is a must.
Success starts with having the right people. At Net Driven, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. we seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
LOCATION: Scranton, PA