Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation and health care.
We are looking for a Operations Manager who is highly organized, adaptable, and is a good communicator. You will provide inspired leadership for Net Driven’s operation, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operations policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. The position will report to the General Manager.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Involved in important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop and manage organization metrics and performance data.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, operational metric building and oversight.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Success starts with having the right people. At Net Driven, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. we seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
LOCATION: Scranton, PA