Apply Now | Back to Jobs
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is highly organized, adaptable, and is a good communicator. You will mockup a site design based off the client’s specifications. Using Photoshop as a base and implementing other parts of the Adobe Suite as well, you will create the homepage of the site for the client to review, and also keep up with updates the client may have. You also have responsibilities for designing our coupons as well as handling any other design edits you may receive. The position will report to the Director of Web Experience.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Photoshop and other design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Net Driven, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. we seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
LOCATION: Scranton, PA