Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation and health care.
We are looking for a Web Portal Engineer who is highly organized, adaptable, and is a good communicator. You will be in charge of creating website template mockups using our Content Management System and our internal module system. You will have responsibilities of obtaining information from Salesforce and accurately putting it into the system. You will also be in charge of setting up and configuring our module systems as well as adding/removing pages from the website shell. The position will report to the Director of Web Development.
- Handling the construction and maintenance of our portal building system.
- Integrating and managing data between our portal building system and our client management system.
- Working within’ our content management system, to further improve data management.
- Strong ability to perform quality assurance on own work.
- Managing a daily queue of work and be flexible to handle client requests as they occur.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting or work independently when needed.
- Project management experience and ability to take ownership of daily project needs and provide progress updates.
- The ability to shift priorities as needed from project to project.
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Very strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Strong QA skills.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of at least one client management system (Salesforce, Basecamp, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (DotNetNuke, Wordpress).
Success starts with having the right people. At Net Driven, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. we seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
LOCATION: Scranton, PA