Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, 401K, and health care.
Net Driven’s Sales Development Representative strives to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with prospective clients. The SDR actively identifies and pursues leads and achieves expectations for live demonstrations scheduled. Meeting and exceeding these goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone by utilizing Salesforce to manage a lead list. The ideal candidate is a high energy self-starter with a bias for action and a focus on results.
The position operates in a fast-paced, technology-based environment. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for managing and executing an outbound calling effort as well as building relationships to establish affiliate sales opportunities.
- Generate leads, qualify leads, and build a funnel of opportunities large enough to enable the Regional Sales Managers to meet sales objectives.
- Properly schedule live demonstrations in a way that leads to a highly conversion rate
- Track and maintain all prospect and customer activity in the company CRM application
- Assist Marketing personnel with seminar/mailing/call campaigns as required by management
- Collaborate with marketing to programmatically drive results
- Directly interface with top accounts to ensure continued satisfaction and revenue.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales experience in either a sales or scheduling role
- Experience in setting appointments or high-volume call center
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals and targets.
- Consistent rank within the top twenty percent of peer group.
- Demonstrated experience operating within a sales culture of accountability
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Exceptional integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Skilled in Internet browsing and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
LOCATION: Scranton, PA