Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Benefits include paid holidays and vacation.
Net Driven’s Internet Marketing Analyst will focus on the successful management, optimization, and operation of pay-per-click marketing campaigns on behalf of our client portfolio. In addition, this cross-trained role will focus on the development, execution, and evaluation of SEO strategies and tactics employed in our client portfolio. This role requires experience in both on-site and off-site search engine optimization techniques, as well as a passion for following industry best-practices. The Internet Marketing Analyst will work closely with content writers and fellow SEM/SEO team members in the optimization of client websites to achieve sustainable results.
- Conducting estimates, forecasts, and developing a portfolio of PPC accounts through Google AdWords.
- Analyzing and interpreting clicks, conversion data, budget and ROI.
- Constructing and maintaining web site SEO performance, with an emphasis on local SEO.
- Create and analyze the most effective landing pages and advise on possible improvements.
- Oversee day to day optimization and management of campaigns.
- Maintain SEO performance throughout client portfolio.
- Preparing management reports and project proposals.
- Developing proposals and working with our Sales and CRM teams to bring on new business.
- Implementing tools and technology that advance overall PPC progress for Net driven.
- Providing feedback and offer recommendations for improving current processes.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and search engine developments.
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Bachelor’s degree with interests and emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising or related field(s).
- Minimum 2 years managing multiple search engine marketing and SEO campaigns in an agency environment.
- In-depth knowledge of pay-per-click marketing best practices, strategies, tools and tactics.
- Knowledge of SEO basic practices and on-site optimization strategies including but not limited to keyword research, copywriting and editing, meta tags, navigation structure, etc.
- Experience with SEO/PPC reporting and analytics.
- Configuration and use of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, and similar
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Making updates and changes to client websites in a CMS environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully collaborate in a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or Salesforce is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certification is a plus.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.
LOCATION: Scranton, PA