Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Net Driven helps small and medium sized businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design. We are seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Help organize and prepare for marketing events and trade shows.
- Create posts and generate content across all Net Driven social media platforms.
- Assist in the preparation of email marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate:
- Is working towards a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
- Is passionate about Marketing and social media.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a strong desire to learn with professional drive.
- Is willing to take advice and be coached.
- Can communicate effectively both F2F and over conference calls.
- Has a basic understanding of best SEO practices.
- Will arrive on time to the Scranton office for all shifts.
Success starts with having the right people. At Net Driven, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
At Net Driven, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.