Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Net Driven, established in 2007, combines automotive industry expertise with Internet marketing experience to produce a unique combination of skills and great results for automotive businesses. Our mission is to provide results-oriented digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a part time Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence & Marketing Operations Team to assist in data cleansing efforts. The objective is to ensure business data is correct, up to date, and accurate in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. This would be a great opportunity for college students to gain some firsthand real-world business experience in the world of Information Systems and Management.
1. Data validation, management, analysis and manipulation
2. Identify potential, duplicate, incomplete, or inaccurate data
3. Regularly perform data de-duping and cleanup procedures
4. Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
5. Batch/bulk exports and updates of data
6. Modify, update, merge, or delete data
7. Working with Salesforce.com
8. Working with Excel and other data management tools
9. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
10. Creation of documentation and procedures to further define a standardized process
1. Passion for data and/or databases
2. Basic Understanding of database structure
3. Proficient user of Excel or other spreadsheet/database applications
4. Technologically Savvy
5. Ability to learn very quickly
6. Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed
7. Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
8. High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
9. Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
10. High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
11. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
12. Ability to facilitate analysis and issue resolution across multiple systems and groups.
13. Outstanding written, presentation and communication skills
14. Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and a demonstrated team member who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback
15. Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and define where new, different or abridged processes should be used
Interested candidates should contact Diane Brewer via email [email protected] with a resume and cover letter.