Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation, 401K, and health care.
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Social Media Specialist. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
Net Driven helps small businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design.
We are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
The Social Media Specialist requires an understanding of marketing brands with social media. The Specialist should possess a balanced creative and analytical mind capable of leveraging technology to build communities and grab the attention of a targeted audience. This position is responsible for day-to-day execution of client social media campaigns. In addition, the Specialist will research and identify social media best practices and trends, as well as provide community insights that will be used to hone and improve client campaigns and programs.
- Researching and creating custom content for multiple social media channels.
- Curating industry resources that may be of interest to multiple social media audiences.
- Management and execution of the day-to-day social media presences for clients on various social media sites.
- Development and management of editorial calendars and posting schedules.
- Creation and optimization of client social media profiles.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of client social media accounts; preparation of monthly reports to team/clients on predetermined metrics.
- Use online listening, supplemental research and daily community learning to provide insights for brand reputation management.
- Educating teams within our organization, our clients, and external stakeholders on social media best practices.
- Creation and management of paid social ad campaigns.
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, advertising, marketing, communications, or other related field(s).
- Hands-on experience managing multiple client campaigns on multiple social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc..
- Passion for community management and understanding of social media best practices.
- Experience with creating and managing Facebook ad campaigns.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong editorial judgment and writing ability.
- Must be able to quickly craft compelling copy that drives social media engagement.
- Must be up to date with current trends in social media and be personally active in the space.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and/or Salesforce is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.