Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Compensation: This internship is part-time (approx. 15-20 hours per week).
Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for Data Analyst Intern. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry.
Net Driven helps small businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design.
The position operates in a fast-paced, technology-based environment. We are looking for an intern who is highly organized, adaptable, can problem solve, and is a good communicator.
The Data Analyst Intern will:
- Use Salesforce, an industry leading database (CRM), behind the scenes, and learn valuable and sought after data management and administration skills.
- Ensure data cleanliness and security.
- Assist with cleaning and qualifying sales lead data.
The Data Analyst Intern should possess:
- Experience with databases, Salesforce and/or Demand Tools a major plus.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Organized, analytical, methodical thinking.
- Passion for finding technical solutions to organizational challenges.
- Obsession with accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many requests, sometimes under pressure.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field.