TurboClick is Search Engine Marketing focused on the automotive industry. In today’s competitive automotive products and service business, it is important to attract new customers and connect with consumers seeking your products and services. This is what TurboClick can do for your business.
Today more than 50% of consumers research automotive products and services online before buying them and TurboClick is an easy and effective way to get in front of the people doing these online queries. Net Driven provides detailed control over your online ad campaign – providing management of your budget, the keywords your ads appear for, the cities and towns where those ads display and what ad a potential customer will see when searching for a specific term. The other benefit is that TurboClick is measurable. Investing in TurboClick delivers a degree of control and measurability that has previously been unknown to the advertising world.
Why should you invest in TurboClick?
- Effective - There are over one hundred million searches for automotive keywords every day on Google alone; TurboClick ensures that they potential customers know you can serve their need
- Targeted - TurboClick allows you to focus your ads on people searching from certain regions and cities so you know that the people you reach have a high likelihood of being potential customers.
- Fast & Easy - Net Driven can start running ads for you in a matter of days after you sign-up and it only takes minutes to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
My website is already listed in the natural search results – should I still use TurboClick?
Yes. Even though you might be listed in the “organic” or “natural” search results, using paid advertising online is still beneficial because it will drive increased traffic to your website for several reasons:
- TurboClick allows you to tailor your ads to a searchers specific needs – while your general website listing may come up on the first page for “Michelin Tires”; your ad using TurboClick can be much more targeted and therefor capture the users attention more effectively. For example, your website listing may read “Visit Tom’s Tires, Auto Repair, Collision and Auto Parts Center” while your TurboClick ad can be designed to meet the needs of the specific searcher and read ”Your Leading Source of Michelin Tires in Your Town”
- Your website’s ranking in organic searches can change and you may not be able to get top ranking for all relevant keywords. With TurboClick you can target keywords where you are not as strong to augment a successful search engine optimization effort and provide more control for your online marketing efforts – creating short term visibility for keywords around promotions and specials for example.
- Also, TurboClick allows you more control regarding where a potential customer is directed once they click on your ad. This can be a specific page on your website that can be more relevant for their specific search. For example, if they are looking for a brake service – the ad can point them to a page where they can learn about your brake service offerings and schedule an appointment. This will increase the likelihood that they will do business with you.
I own a small business, is TurboClick still relevant?
TurboClick and Search Engine Marketing in general is not just for big companies, indeed, most of Net Driven’s clients that utilize TurboClick are smaller local and regional businesses that use TurboClick to compete against the “big boys”. TurboClick can help small growing businesses compete with larger ones because it creates a level playing field online. TurboClick allows you access to the technology and expertise to successfully go head to head with your largest competitor and win.
How much is the right budget for TurboClick?
Net Driven will help you determine the right budget for you based on demand in your local market, the products and services you sell and what you can afford. The good news is that no budget is too small but sometimes budgets can be too big – Net Driven will help you find the right balance to make your online ad campaign a success.
Let Net Driven get you started with our TurboClick and Search Engine Marketing services today.