Apply Now | Back to Jobs
877-860-2005 X 145
Compensation: This is a part-time position.
Net Driven is looking for a front-end case manager to join our development team.
Net Driven® is North America’s leading provider of results-oriented digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Our mission is to create and support the best customer experience in the most efficient way possible. It’s not only our mission to drive sales results to independent businesses using the Internet, it’s the reason we were founded.
Started in 2007 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, Net Driven® is one of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies. Growing at a rate of 100% per year, we are always looking for new, fresh and experienced talent to join our team!
We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable front-end case manager to join our web development team. They must be willing to work in a team environment with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to improve.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Handling client requests for development items on live websites.
- Managing a daily queue of work and be flexible to handle client requests as they occur.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting or work independently when needed.
- Project management experience and ability to take ownership of daily project needs and provide progress updates.
- The ability to shift priorities as needed from project to project.
Desired Skills, But Not Necessary
- Minimum of two years knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of DotNetNuke
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, Illustrator)